- 04/15/13 - 06/01/13
- 04/15/13 - 06/01/13
RSST is pleased to offer electronic registration and payment processing. There is a wealth of information presented on our website under documents/info- please review it pre-registration. A summary is under the welcome/intro information (click here).
How the registration process works...
1. Sign-in (returning families) / Create new account (new families):
Returning families: You must use your existing login received via email. Please check/update your contact information, especially verify all your emails.
- Note: if you want to change your login email, you can do that once you are logged in to your account - within account info, click on the login email, and click edit. Please do not create a new account (duplicate). If you can not access your login, please contact us.
- New families: You will enter your email and contact information. After completing registration, and upon review by our registrar, you'll receive an email containing a link to activate your website login....This review process requires our processing may take up to a week.
2. Registration flow - Payment & Agreements:
- Check the calendar for early bird, regular and late registration dates.
- There will be a series of forms/agreements to read, understand and agree to.
- Payment is due in full via credit card at time of registration. You will receive a confirmation email after your successful payment.
3. After registration, your swimmer/member status will remain "waiting for approval" until our review process for the volunteer sign-up requirement is complete. *New in 2013*...We will communicate via email and no later than the parent meeting when the jobs are opened/available, as well as the deadline for sign-up. Once the entire process is completed, your swimmers will be approved and eligible to sign up for meets.
We look forward to having you join the Ridge Seals Swim Team and are excited for another great season! See you at the pool! GO SEALS!
**NOTE** At the end you should receive a SUCCESS! page. If you experience an error/failure at checkout, it is most likely you have not selected your "member" (swimmer) and filled out the required information below it, or you have missed a required field in the check-boxes. Contact us if you can not resolve it.